Harp – 2019
Please use the links below to navigate to the different sections of the Harp syllabus. To browse through the other sections of the overall Music syllabus, please use the links on the left-hand side further down this page.
Section 74: Harp
- Refer to Rules 9, 17, 18, 32 and 37. Read all Syllabus rules with care.
- Competitors to check Current RCM lists (2009 edition).
- Competitors should be aware that all classes marked with a “P” make a competitor potentially eligible to proceed to the Provincial finals (June, 2019) and all pieces must be listed at in either the Current RCM or Conservatory Canada Syllabus. Please note that studies are not permitted at Provincials.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, competitors must enter a minimum of two classes and receive a minimum mark of 85.
- A piece cannot be used by a competitor in more than one class. Repertoire which does not coincide with stated categories will result in disqualification. See Rule 37.
- The Festival does not make music stands available to competitors in solo or small group classes.
- Performance times MUST be included on the entry form.